Install TimeWriter, use it in its entirety, and experience the amazing ease of use. Does it fit into your organization and meet its requirements? If so, just select a 1-year license. If not? You are under no obligation to us.
TimeWriter is a hybrid application which means that the program can be used as a locally installed application but also as a web client that runs entirely within an internet browser. (such as chrome, edge or safari).
With the buttons below you can create online accounts for TimeWriter and start using the application right away.
Click here to create an evaluation account for TimeWriter Standard
Click here to create an evaluation account for TimeWriter Pro
The download of TimeWriter is as follows:
1. First choose your operating system; Windows or Mac OSX.
2. Click on the file that appears at the bottom of your screen.
3. Choose the desired language for the program (you can choose from Dutch or English).
4. Select the program you want to install (Freeware, Standard or Pro).
5. Choose the folder in which TimeWriter should be installed.
6. Enter the data for the proxy configuration to use the cloud. If you do not want that, you can proceed anonymously and click without entering "Next".
7. Then select "Complete installation".
8. Once installed, you can create a shortcut and start TimeWriter. To do this, you must check the corresponding options and click on "Finish".
If you have questions while downloading or installing, please
TimeWriter5 Installer for Windows
Installer for Freeware, Standaard en Pro
TimeWriter5 Installer for Mac OSX
Installer for TimeWriter Freeware, Standard en Pro